Sunday, November 11, 2018

Finally in Love Again

Finally in Love Again

This is one of my favorites because It involves a woman in my age group. Yes yes, I'm on the older side but usually, these otomes are about teen girls or young girls in their 20's. It's rare to find one about older women. 
The theme of this one is Older woman falls in love with the younger guy. Though there is one guy her age who is her ex and the reason she gave up on love. That is a good story in itself really. The only bad thing about this title is it's another one that was abandoned by voltage before completion. That part of that company really bothers me as they have soo many titles with unfinished storylines. Yuto and Yoh and Tachibana all three were abandoned by the writers. Sad really. Same happened in Be My Princess 1. Yakov was a fan favorite as well as Zain and both were abandoned. Poor Yakov didn't even get a sequel. I really hope someday unfinished stories will finally get the completions the fans deserve.

Anyway back on topic. I recently started playing the stories I have over again. I don't own all of them but I own most POV stories and most Main stories as well as proposals and some of the sequels. And I own all family endings available as well. 
Let's list off who's stories I own and review them, shall we?

Aki Fujishima

Shuichiro Momoi

Yoh Kobayakawa

Sosuke Kikuchi

Yuto Tsuruya

Kazuki Serizawa

Kanta Tachibana

There was one I had hoped they would have made into a storyline but didn't. Hiroyuki was a favorite of mine as well as I thought Him and the MC were a good match as well since it's obvious he has feelings for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment