Sunday, November 11, 2018

Review List

Here I will list the titles I have played and reviewed. I have played many kinds from very indie to very controversial to paid formants and "free but costly to get good stuffs", format.
The free titles out there that cost lots of "Gems" to get the cgs or to buy preferred outfits for the avatars won't be on here as much as the others because I think the free titles are simply too costly if you want to play them efficiently. Otherwise, it takes months to complete one storyline simply because you have to build up whatever the paid currency is for the title. I actually wish those companies would drop the free pretense and just say one storyline cost 30-50 bucks. or just give it up and release paid versions. This is why when Love 365 put in the love choice hearts I became disheartened. I earn enough sure but it cost around 60- 161 hearts to play through a story when they release them and if you don't do it right at release then you lose out on the chance to have it put permanently into your stories minus the heart and time rest cost. Not to mention unless you pay 5 hearts you have to wait a certain amount of time to go to the next chapter
Anyway list is as follows

Voltage

While I love Voltage's Stories I recently decided to vent about my issues with the companies practices in regards to the sheer amount of unfinished titles they have released. So be forewarned before you start investing time and money. Many titles are left incomplete. If you don't mind me complaining you can read it here to see the list of titles with unfinished routes. And also my thoughts on Love Choice



Found on Itch.io
Changeling

Found on Steam

No comments:

Post a Comment