Sunday, May 24, 2020

Animal Crossing : New Horizons My Thoughts Thus far




I have never personally played an Animal Crossing game before so New Horizons is my first.
And Yup, I was addicted on the first day. I now log on to it more and longer than all my other nerdy hobbies combined. I probably haven't watched more than 10 hours of anime or read more than one or two books or visual novels. This was something I did daily for at least 4 hours at a time. Now I am too busy decorating my island and earning those nook miles to adventure off to mysterious islands hoping to land at that mysterious money rock island. Though I am ok with not discovering scorpion or tarantula island... Eww no!

So anyway I am going to put out a list of various links of sites I have found with helpful information for AC: NH be it the turnip Stalk Market and the lil one who sells them, or the list of fish, insects, and fruits you can find. And the where the when and the hows. Just give me some time to find the more complete decent ones.
In the meantime I'll be off to check on Pèlé Island and do my early evening chores. Fishing, fishing, fishing. Click Here to see my daily postings on my shop items, hot items of the days, and my turnip prices if you are so Inclined. Like I said I'm not one for adding a ton of random friends but If someone is in need and will abide by my conditions which is usually visit my island once then we leave and visit yours so we can mail to one another. I will probably have monetary payment dropped just outside the airport for the items you want from my shop and, with my accompaniment you can visit Daisy Mae to get turnips if my prices are cheaper than yours. It's to safeguard my belongings because let's face it, Gamers today are not very honest. You got the campers that hide like cowards and ambush at low-level spawn points, the kill stealers and the thieves. Then you have those who destroy because some sadistic part of them gets off on it. I don't want or need that kinda drama. So unless I know you personally, those rules will always apply, or else I will simply boot and ban :) Sorry if it makes me seem to mean but I've been there done that and too tired to deal with that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the stuff I use is the sites I use for everything else. IGN and Polygon are very thorough when making their guides and are open to constructive criticism about mistakes made in them. PLEASE! When I link more than one site, look at them all carefully and take all their thoughts into account. Especially if you are new to Daisy Mae and buying Turnips. Here you go!


All About Fishing
A few Here and Here 
Also, Guide to selling fish to CJ (I feel this one is the best and I use it and bookmarked it but there are others. VIA IGN and Polygon)
----------------------------------------
All About Bug Hunting.
Info Here and Here 
as well as a Flick Guide
 

-----------------------------------------------------------
All About Mystery Islands
There is info Here and Here for the Nook Miles Tickets Islands
---------------------------------------------------
All About The Stalk Market: Turning a profit on Turnips 


BIG NOTE! Daisy Mae will leave your island Promptly at noon. HOWEVER, as of writing this, it is also a Sunday, I had her on my island til 20 after or so but that was only because my roomie and I had kept her occupied until that point. When she left my island and our games saved and reloaded, she was indeed gone. So be sure to log on BY NOON on Sundays if you want to purchase Turnips. And don't be afraid to ask your friends you can trust their turnip prices and always share yours with them. Their price to buy turnips from Daisy might be cheaper than your island's price and THAt is why my friend was buying turnips on my island and not hers. I was a whopping 96 Bells while hers was over 100 Bells.

All About: Redd's Artwork.


This site I will share will help you decipher real from counterfeit or fake items

All about Blather's Museum

Some info on all the donations needed to complete the museum Here and Here


No comments:

Post a Comment