Thursday, November 29, 2018

Natsuki Orihara Sequel



This is the only Sequel for this title and from what I gather this came about because Natsuki's Main Story was originally more like a side story that derived off of Haru's route. Meaning that of course Haru and Natsuki both fell for the girl first sight. This was a typical tragic past meets love triangle type trope.
I personally am not a huge fan of Celebrity darling as I found the routes to be a little too complicated to get the best ending. And I loathe bad ending stories.
Not that it stops me from playing them, as I own many with endings where an MC can literally die. Or the Love interest dies. Either way though it can kinda suck when your earnest answers lead you to the dead end so to speak. So be very careful with those main routes.
Unfortunately, you will not see those walkthroughs here as there is already an efficient walkthrough for all currently released stories for Celebrity Darling on of my favorite go-to blogs Otome Otaku Girl Ran by Dawn Eire.
I myself have offered up many walkthroughs for Dawn, under an old no longer in use name of GamerGirl since this blog was once about console games and MMOs, way before I decided to start my own manga/Anime/Otome review and walkthrough site. What I don't post here for many Voltage titles you can more than likely find them on her site. She doesn't have all the walkthroughs but she has many.
Please let her know Risa from Risa Iseri loves Otome Gaming sent you should you go and check out her blog. And show her some love while you are there.

Now for the Walkthrough/Review.

Our heroine is about to embark on a new journey to good old London for the next chapter in her's and jades collaboration and her relationship with Natsuki as well.

If you have played the main story you now know that Natsuki loved someone who passed away. This was a love he never got the chance to confess and thusly he stopped having relationships after her death.
He is now working through that pain of a former love lost and moving onto the next stage of his new relationship with our Heroine. Of course, this brings up many doubts and insecurities and even a little jealousy.
This story is mostly about them solidifying their relationship and deepening their love.
Will wedding bells ring as well?
The story is worth the unusually high cost as these stories tend to run high in cost. The main stories are very long and this sequel is 10 chapters with a Happy end and Good end. Now Game over or Bad end this time! YAY! at 400 coins its worth the cost for sure. I am hoping there will be more for this title but as anyone who reads my Voltage reviews knows, I don't put much hope in titles getting new stories or continuations. They leave to many abandoned so I just read what's available and hope for the best. I do hope they release the rest of the available bachelors in the future though. Because I'm pretty sure our trusty manager has ulterior motives to disapproving each of her relationships in the various routes. Hehe.

Anyway, I will be adding a walkthrough for the sequel here Since it's the one walkthrough I cannot find online.

Celebrity Darling-Natsuki Orihara Sequel

Walkthrough

Episode 1
Smile.
Call him.

Episode 2
I want to do it!
Call Natsuki.

Episode 3
Tell him.
Make an excuse.

Episode 4
What do you want for dinner
Chase after him

Episode 5
Say your opinion
I want to try it

Episode 6
Agree
Go look for him

Episode 7
I'm tired
Try to grab his hand

Episode 8
Talk about Ma
What does that mean?

Episode 9
I don't want to give up
Ask Natsuki for advice

Episode 10
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment