Thursday, June 11, 2020

Destind: Mr Almost Right - Rei Rindoh

So first I want to say, I don't really think this is worth 400 coins but at least it didn't cost 40 dollars in hearts. so that's a plus. Also you won't have choices every chapter and to me that is, Well its a shame really cause there are moments that something should have been said by the mc but was not. The story was ok but as a sequel it was lacking depth. Very much so. Oh the the His pov they talk up,  isn't a pov at all really. it might as well be epilogue from his eyes. When I spend 300 coins for a pov I expect to see the story from his eyes not a brief discussion of what happened in an epilogue setting. Come now, voltage, You laze out enough on your pricey stories, lets try and do better from now on shall we. Or should I list out all the guys who got shotty sequels or no proper finishers?

On with the walkthrough. it you can really call this one

Destind Mr. Almost Right

Sequel
Rei Rindoh

Chapter 1
Apparently it's lucky to eat the last of something

Chapter 2
---------

Chapter 3
I should probably be more careful

Chapter 4
---------

Chapter 5
I didn't want them to wrinkle

chapter 6
---------

Chapter 7
how do I face him

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment