Friday, May 31, 2019

Yuzuki Kitoji

So, Yuzuki Kitoji. He is one-half of the Kitoji brothers. I also think he might have been the canon love interest when the creator of this world started writing it. His love was obvious from the prologue. Well, to those who could recognize the awkward guy who is crushing on a girl types anyway. However. He isn't my first choice. My Guys were from start to finish Ryochi, Chihaya, Hibiki, Trevor, Jinnai, Noel, Mirai, Yuzuki, and Satsuki. I thought The brother's stories were lackluster or, too typical. Almost boring for me anyway. I have always thought voltage makes the MC's in their titles too forgiving and he is one that she is too forgiving too. Sometimes a Love Interest just needs a good slap in the face. Yuzuki was one of them. Anyway regardless, it's still a decent storyline. It's your typical poor girl falls for a rich boy from a wealthy famous family and faces trials and tribulations just to be together. With a bit of arrogance and Let me protect you in some of the most painful ways possible types. I dislike those types but have accepted it since, for some reason voltage thinks ripping a girls heart and soul to shreds in the name of protection is valiant or something. Anyway here are the walkthroughs I currently have  for Yuzuki Kitoji. I will try and finish the rest soon.


Main Story

Episode 1
Serve some salad to Yuzuki.
May I ride there?
   
Episode 2
My specialty is eating.
Please bring me with you.
   
Episode 3
I'm a reporter covering Yuzuki.
I couldn't do that.
   
Episode 4
Is that right?
Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki.
   
Episode 5
You misunderstand.
Avert your eyes.
   
Episode 6
Let him insist.
Definitely dog!
   
Episode 7
Why.
Why are you so upset?
   
Episode 8 
Think about Yuzuki.
Go silent.
   
Episode 9 
Hide.
Stay like that.
   
Episode 10 
Accept.
A present for someone?
   
Episode 11 
Handle it yourself.
Don't deny it.
   
Episode 12 
Is Yuzuki still worked up over that person?
Speak up to Yuzuki.
   
Episode 13
It depends on the person.
Answer the phone.
   
Episode 14
I can't even eat chocolate right now.
My work...
   
Episode 15
Peek out the window.
Return it to Satsuki yourself.

  
Happy Ending 

Sequel

Episode 1
I'm just shy.
Can't you stay a little longer?

Episode 2
Can we?
Yeah, that's true.

Episode 3
Of course not.
I can't say anything.

Episode 4
Yes I am.
That wasn't my intention.

Episode 5
I want to feel the afterglow of the party.
It was fun.

Episode  6
It's not anything you can use as content.
Why me?
Episode 7
I had to work late.
Alright.

Episode 8
Nothing happened with him.
No, I don't.

Episode 9
Just walk up to him.
   
Happy Ending 

The Proposal

Episode 1
You seem happy.
Room service in an apartment?

Episode 2
When was that decided?
That’s got nothing to do with it.

Episode 3
See you later.
are those papers?

Episode 4
Go with you.
How hard I work.

Episode 5
Congratulations!
When will that be?

Episode 6
Am I in your way?
What for!?

Episode 7
You’re the best looking one here.
Go kiss him myself.

Episode 8
I don’t mind at all.
I don’t know what to say.

Episode 9
Are you alright?
You were up?

Episode 10
Your singing has changed.
Is your motivation back?

Episode 11
I’m sorry I didn’t say anything.
We were just talking.

Happy Ending 


The Heights of True Love

Episode 1
I’m homesick!
This should blow over soon.
  
Episode 2
Then prove it.
We can cook together.
  
Episode 3
Leave it to Yuzuki
You weren’t overly chatty.
  
Episode 4
He was concerned.
How sweet was that!

Episode 5
What should I do?
We’d be turning our backs on everyone.
  
Episode 6
Shall I continue?
Hold on to Yuzuki
   
Episode 7
What if you used me as bait?
I’m sure he’ll understand.
   
Episode 8
Please, watch over us.
I’ll apologize with you.
   
Episode 9
Yuzuki is reliable.
Broach the topic yourself
   

Happy Ending

The Wedding

Coming Soon

The Honeymoon

Coming Soon

Seductive Cinderella

Coming Soon

Try Love

Episode 1
You're Inspirational
It's really Kitoji

Episode 2
Why is this happening?
Let him sleep (however this choice seems to be bugged. It actually chooses wake him up but I always pick let him sleep)

Episode 3
We could speak with her.
This concerns me, too.

Episode 4
Let's hear him out.
Time with you's enough.

Episode 5
I'll be wide awake.
How do you know?

Episode 6
Are you hiding something?
What the hell!

Episode 7
Time to try talking it out.
This is so unfair

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment